“Disruption isn’t something to be fearful of. It’s something to get excited about because, above all else, disruption equals opportunity.” ~ Deborah Fay
Welcome to Disruptive Publishing, where we help aspiring nonfiction authors get from “Where do I start?” to “OMG that was so much easier than I thought it would be!“ and we do it by offering a range of done-with-you and done-for-you products and services that make the process simple and fun.
What’s your story?
We love working with Women of Wisdom. #WOWfactor
This includes women who have personal experience or professional experitise that would make a difference to others.
It also includes Coaches, Counsellors and Therapists who want to write nonfiction books and share their brilliance in a way that transforms the lives of others.
We work with women who:
- want to become published authors
- want to become public speakers
- want to start a business
- want to grow their business
- want to make a difference
- want to leave a legacy
- want to change the world
and those who
- just want to tell their story
We have met lots of amazing women who have long dreamt of becoming published authors, but they haven’t known how to make that happen or life has gotten in the way.
The things that get in the way often include:
- Lack of time
- Not the right time
- Lack of money
- Self doubt – who am I to be an author?
- Self-doubt – what do I know?
- Lack of knowledge and/or
- Lack of skill
- Not knowing what knowledge or skills to obtain,
- Not knowing who to seek guidance and support from.
We support our authors by offering a range of done-for-you and done-with-you products and services that will help them remove the barriers that stand between them and their dream.
We have 4 paths to helping our Women of Wisdom write and publish their books, including:
- Access to short courses and masterclasses like our Planning and Scheduling Session, How to Build an Author Platform and How to write and publish short non-fiction kindle ebooks
- Authorpreneurs Bootcamp for those who want full support in the form of lots of hand-holding while writing and publishing their own print and ebooks and includes all of our courses and masterclasses.
- Done for you services including editing, formatting and cover creation, and
- Coaching – group and 1:1
Self-publishing options include:
- Masterclasses on writing
- Masterclasses on publishing
- Masterclasses on editing
- Masterclasses on formatting
- Masterclasses on book cover design
- Masterclasses on building an author platform
- Group coaching
- 1:1 coaching
- A supportive Author Community where authors can help and support each other on their author journeys
- Help and support when and where you need it
- Everything you need to know to be able to write and publish your own book or series of books
And if you just want a book published but don’t have the desire or the time to learn how to do it yourself, we offer a range of done-for-you services which include:
- Book cover design
- Manuscript layout
- Formatting for ebook
- Formatting for print
- Publishing to ebook platforms and
- Publishing to print on demand platforms
One way or another, we are committed to helping you write your book and get it published.
So, what’s stopping you?
Writing and publishing a book has the power to help you connect on a deeper and more meaningful level with people, and offers a wonderful opportunity for them to know, like and trust you which we know is absolutely vital if we want to move them in some way.
Writing and publishing a book gives us an opportunity to have a much bigger impact on the world around us and it’s a wonderful way to leave a powerful and lasting legacy.
Who would benefit from you writing and publishing your story?
Click the Next Button below to find out how we can make that happen.
Here’s what author Julie Cross had to say about working with Disruptive Publishing:
“It’s been such an honour to work with Deborah and such a beautiful experience for me. Thank you so much. It always takes a hero or a ‘shero’ in the community to get something started and pull a group together and to make something happen and Deborah is one of those ‘sheros’.
It’s an honour to be working with Deborah and with all the other authors at Disruptive Publishing. I love the company I keep and it’s an honour to be sharing this experience with them.”