It is so much easier to do something when you know exactly what you need to do. Right?
The Book Planning and Scheduling Session is such an exciting session because this is where we create your personal blueprint for your nonfiction book including a step by step plan of what needs to be done and when it needs to be done by.
We will take you through a specific process that will help you to determine exactly how to structure your book, including refining your core message, identifying who your target audience is and how best to articulate your message for that particular audience. We will also help you identify what type of support you are going to need to complete your book.
Then we put all of that information – every step and every chore – onto your very own planner so that you can see exactly what needs to be done and when it needs to be done by.
We will talk about covers, titles and sub-titles as well as front matter and back matter for your book.
This is what we are going to cover in this powerful session:
- Getting clear on your core message
- Knowing your target audience
- Structuring the content for your book
- Organising your knowledge so it makes sense
- Front matter – title page, dedication, copyright page, table of contents etc
- Back matter – resource page, about the author, call to action etc
- What to put on your book cover
- What to call your book
- Using a sub-title
- Writing your introduction
- Back cover content
- Creating a book description
- You’ll have access to our excel scheduling tool which will calculate the right dates for each stage of writing and publishing your book, as well as your exact daily word count you need to achieve to reach your goal on time.
At the end of this session you will have your step by step plan complete with dates and word count goals, and you’ll be able to get into action straight away.
I promise you will be really excited about writing and publishing your book.
After your Book PASS it starts to feel real and you know it’s not just going to happen, it’s actually happening!!
And you will be able to use the scheduling tool over and over again as you think of new books you want to write.